Taking a Reiki 2 course is an excellent way to further your spiritual journey. You’ll gain access to powerful techniques to significantly increase energy flow and exponentially amplify the healing benefits of Reiki. Expanding your knowledge of Reiki can be a valuable asset to help you grow your own spiritual practice.
The Reiki 2 Practitioner Certification Course builds on the foundation established in Reiki 1, deepening your understanding of the practice and its healing capabilities.
Here’s what to expect from a Reiki 2 course and why it can be so beneficial!
Plus, get a sneak peek of the Chakra Workbook included in the course!
In my Reiki 2 Practitioner Certification Course, I cover:
- How to perform a Reiki treatment on others in a way that is sustainable for you. You’ll learn how to help others using Reiki without draining your own energy in the process. By utilizing the correct energy protection techniques, you’ll be able to apply this both in the treatment room and in your everyday interactions.
- Techniques to increase the flow of energy and amplify the healing benefits of Reiki. Through the Reiki 2 attunement and the use of the Reiki symbols, you’ll be able to tune into new frequencies of energy. You’ll learn how to heal on an emotional and mental level and to focus and direct Reiki energy more easily.
- How to use powerful distance healing techniques to send Reiki to yourself or someone else. You’ll learn how to send healing to your own past, present, or future, enabling you to heal long-standing patterns and generational trauma. You’ll also be able to use this practice to help others anywhere in the world.
- How to incorporate Reiki into your daily life and activities. Reiki can be utilized in many more ways than simply your own healing or the healing of others. In Reiki 2, we will expand upon other uses for the practice, including attuning physical objects with Reiki, sending Reiki to animals, plants, and more using the Reiki symbols.
- How to develop your intuition, which is essential to being a successful Reiki practitioner. I dive deep into using your intuition in your Reiki practice. I guide you in exactly how to do this to read the chakra system and the other energy systems of the body. I do this using practical tools and exercises to make sure everyone of my students leaves feeling confident in their unique intuitive gifts.
- How to create a Reiki practice and attract clients. Many students choose to start a Reiki practice following Reiki 2. For some students, this may be part-time or help assist you in another field, such as nursing. Others, like myself, choose to have a full-time practice. With first-hand experience doing Reiki full-time for over 5 years and assisting many past students in growing their own practices, I share exactly what you need to do to be successful!
In a Reiki 2 class, you would be learning the principles of Reiki, practicing the techniques, and gaining experience in performing Reiki treatments for yourself and others. You would also be developing your intuition and learning how to use symbols to focus and direct the energy. Additionally, you would be learning how to incorporate Reiki into your daily life, create a successful Reiki practice, and send distance healing to yourself and others.
One of the tools I utilize is a Chakra Workbook that I created to help you intuit information about the chakra system. This tool helps you dive in depth into each of your chakras and create a framework for working with the chakras that you can use for the rest of your life. Here’s a glimpse into one of the pages:
Taking a Reiki 2 course is a fantastic opportunity to broaden your knowledge of Reiki. You’ll gain access to advanced techniques to increase energy flow, optimize healing results, and send Reiki to yourself or a person in a distant location through distance healing, as well as hone your intuition. Furthermore, the Reiki 2 course will provide you with the tools to connect with your inner spiritual guidance.
The Chakra Workbook and other materials included in the Reiki 2 course offer a comprehensive basis for your Reiki practice, giving you the ability to assist others in numerous beneficial ways. Through this course, you’ll learn to better communicate with your spiritual energy, and in turn, help and heal those around you.
Ready to take your Reiki practice to the next level?
Sign up for my Reiki 2 Practitioner Certification Course today to access powerful techniques, develop your intuition, and learn how to use Reiki to help others in a variety of ways!
Love and light,