Is it your calling to help others?
The Reiki I & II Practitioner Certification Course begins October 15th. With just 10 days left until we start, there’s still time to register! This course is for anyone who wants to help others, it can help you to hold space in your current career or prepare you to start your own Reiki practice. The possibilities for what you choose to do with Reiki and how you help others are endless!
This Reiki I & II Practitioner Certification Course is created for souls who are seeking to enhance their Reiki practice, to start practicing Reiki on others, and to utilize distance healing using the Reiki symbols. The Reiki I & II Practitioner Certification Course will help you to deepen your Reiki practice, get in touch with your psychic senses, open your communication with your Spirit Guides, and prepare you for starting your own Reiki practice.
The Reiki I & II Practitioner Certification Course was created to support souls who want to take their Reiki practice to the next level and share their gifts with others in creating a future where we can do our part in contributing to the healing of the planet.
It’s time to move away from lacking confidence in your ability to channel healing energy and practicing Reiki only for yourself.
This course will support you in deepening your Reiki practice, opening your psychic senses, and communicating with your Spirit Guides. It will prepare you for sharing Reiki with others in a variety of ways.
If you’re ready to register, you can use the payment links directly on the course page. Once you’ve registered, send me an email to confirm your registration and I will get you all set up for the class.
The Reiki I & II Practitioner Certification Course will provide you with:
- Your Reiki levels I & II Practitioner Certification.
- Both Reiki I & II Attunements and Reiki I & II Workbooks.
- Eight 2-hour live education sessions via Zoom will be recorded so that you can watch them back.
- A Reiki Principles Workbook & Chakra Workbook to work through for your self-healing process.
- A Reiki Session Steps worksheet to support you in sharing Reiki with others.
- Various meditations to enhance your practice including chakra meditations, meditations on the Reiki principles, a grounding & cleansing meditation, and a guided self-treatment meditation.
- Everything needed to start your Reiki Practice including a business planning worksheet, intake forms, and more.
- One on One Support for the duration of the program is provided via email and additional integration sessions are available.
- A private Facebook group community of students who you can trade and practice with and receive additional training as needed.
…Plus anything else needed to complete your training!
What you will learn:
- Everything from the Reiki I for Self Healing Course, and…
- How to use your psychic senses in your Reiki practice.
- How to treat others with Reiki using hands-on healing and distance Reiki.
- How to communicate with your Spirit Guides and receive guidance during Reiki sessions
- And how to use the Reiki symbols to enhance your Reiki practice.
Total Investment $888, payment plans are available.
Classes are October 15th-December 3rd, Fridays 3pm-5pm PST on Zoom.
Doors close for sign-ups on October 13th.
To join, visit the Reiki I & II Practitioner Certification Course page and use the payment links directly on the course page. Once you’ve registered, send me an email to confirm your registration and I will get you all set up for the class.
Discounted integration sessions are still available (reg. $222) to the next 3 people who sign up. One integration session can be added on for $196 or you can add on two integration sessions for $366.